Thursday, January 20, 2011

Natural Born Zombie

A zombie I was born. Among the living dead is where I roam everyday. I crave only one thing, flesh! Uncontrollable I am, with an insatiable lust for flesh. I’m totally mad with animalistic instincts. I live only to satisfy my carnal nature.

I was helpless. I was hopeless. I was sitting back and watching my body do things that I didn’t want to do. Eating, dying, and craving flesh.

Live to die.

I was driven by passions beyond my control. My hunger was never satisfied. I only wanted more, never being fulfilled. I was empty inside. I was rotting away, dying everyday.

Whose life am I leading anyway? Such anger I had. Bound with frustration, such hatred. I could not stop this. No control.

I was helpless. I was hopeless. I was sitting back and watching my body do things that I didn’t want to do. Eating, dying, and craving flesh.

Live to die.

On a dark night among the crowds of the dead, the zombie slayer came and he killed me. To my surprise, he brought me back and gave his life to me. It was an exchange. I was reborn as a new man. I am alive forever now.

Born twice, die once. Born once, die twice. Die to live.

No comments: