Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hell’s Best Kept Secret

Can you do it? Have you done it? Can you follow all ten commands? Did you break them? Do you know them? Don’t lie to me now, Sinner.

This is the standard in which we must obtain. If you are guilty of one, you are guilty of all. How can anyone be saved? If it were not for His law, I would not be guilty. But, now I know. Lord, give me your truth.

We have all fallen short. All of us are sinners. None are worthy. Surely I tell you that Jesus didn’t come to save the pious and proud but the lost, the sinner with a broken heart who cries out for forgiveness.

I am Broken.

God’s mercy and His grace is so much greater than any sin you can imagine. You can be free. You can be released from your prison of shame. Break the chains of your burdens in Jesus name. By His name alone in which the world is terrified, you will be set free. Freedom!

No comments: