Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Amber Choices in the Glades of Glory

I wasn’t looking for you, but you found me anyway. I thought I was fine without you, but you called my name. I was living life miserably on my own, until you came into my life. Why did you do it? Why did you come for me?

I wanted you but I didn’t know it. I desired you but I ignored you. No one told me that things would be this way. How could I have known? How could I have known?

I wanted to change the way I am, but not like this I thought. I knew you were right on, but I rejected you anyway. I was doing my own thing but you came in and interrupted me. Why was I such a fool? Why didn’t I listen to you?

Now, things have changed for me. I am so glad that I have accepted your way. I’m not the same man I used to be. You have restored me. I live for you because you died for me. Thank you, my Lord. Jesus, you are mine and I thank you for giving your life to me.

No comments: