Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cul-de-sac

A brick wall stands before me. It is stone cold, immovable. I can’t consider my thoughts anymore. I have no more ideas to display. I’m at a dead end; a dead end.
Knock it down.

Crush the barricade before me, Lord. Give me your heart and your thoughts. Fill me with your love and with your will. Let my words be your words, Lord. Speak to me.
Bring it down and remove the scales in my eyes.

Lord, show me the way.

Let it collapse and remove it from my sight. Weaken the mortar. Break down the barrier in my dreams and in my visions, Lord. Allow the unseen stone to crumble facing me.
Crush the barricade before me, Lord. Give me your heart and your thoughts. Fill me with your love and with your will. Let my words be your words, Lord. Speak to me.

I am in the new dynasty. I’m in the new army now. We are the chosen ones; the burning ones, igniting the world. Allow me to prophesy in your holy name; in your name alone.
Break away and carry me through.

No comments: