Friday, February 4, 2011

Trebuchet

Your mind is like a fortress. It’s Impenetrable. You have settled on your thoughts. Why can’t I get through? Barriers block the way. You built them.

You sought your own way and became your own god. You will not beg. You will not bow. There’s no bending your knees. Why do you resist me?

You will not make it to where I am by yourself. It is a law that cannot be broken, even by me. My word is good. My word is just and true. I cannot lie.

Go ahead, poke fun at me. Persecute me to your hearts desire. Make jokes about me all of your days. Tell them that I am dead. Regret.

We will see who has the last words. Are you ready for me? Do you really want to chance it? I’m giving you fair warning. You still have time. C’mon, make it count. Don’t miss the mark.

No comments: