Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why?


Why are atheists so concerned with the affairs of the Christian church? Why do they build up huge organizations and collaborate together in order to bring down and debunk the beliefs of Christians and other religions? Is it any of their business what I believe? How does what I believe about God personally effect them? Why are atheists so compassionate about mocking and ridiculing my beliefs? Why does it matter to them what I believe about creation or the virgin birth? Do they think that it’s profitable to make fun of Jesus Christ? How does what I believe effect them in their daily lives? How does my personal religion cause them to publicly and verbally persecute me?
Could it be that they hate me because I believe in a god that they hate as well? Do they hate God and if they do, why do they hate God? Is it possible that they actually know that God exists but are too afraid to admit it? Could atheists actually be secret agnostics instead and are using the disguise of atheism to hide their true feelings about God?
Why do atheists purposely take a biblical verse out of context and try to fool Christians into believing that the bible is wrong? How come when Christians explain something in the bible, they don’t get it? Why is it, when an atheist finds a supposed “contradiction” in the bible that when you clearly explain it, they still deny it?
How does believing that the earth is about 6000 years old personally affect an atheist? How does believing that Noah’s Flood took place nearly 4400 years ago concern an atheist?

I found the answer.

“People who believe in nothing resent the beliefs of others, because unconsciously they know that they are lacking something.” - Unknown

No comments: