Monday, September 27, 2010

Ekklesia

We are called to love. We are called to love those who hate us. We have chosen this love that reaches beyond any human measure. We will continue to love those who persecute us in ignorance. We will love them. We will love.

It is because Christ first loved us that we are able to know love. This kind of love is unconditional. It is patient and it is kind. We choose this life and we choose to love you.

We approach with a gentle spirit.

Even when we are thrown away like trash, out of close relationships, we are called to love beyond any human reasoning and understanding. I know it’s a hard thing to receive and it may sound crazy, but that’s my kind of love. I will love. I will choose to love.

It is because Christ first loved me that I am able to know love. This kind of love is unconditional. It is patient and it is kind. I choose this life and I choose to love you.

Yeah, I am my brother’s keeper and I will choose to love, even in rejection. I identify with wearing forgiveness on my forehead and bearing mercy in the palm of my hands. In His grace, no blood will be spilt this time around. Despite all my failures and regardless of any anger or hatred towards me, I will love.

I am called to love.

No comments: